Medical Device Project Portfolio Management
Aligning Corporate Strategies to Achieve Business Goals and Increase ROI
7 – 8 June 2016, Hilton Minneapolis. USA
Bubble are pleased to announce, that we are sponsoring the 2016 Medical Device Project Portfolio Management conference to be held on 7-8 June 2016 at Hilton Minneapolis – Minneapolis. USA. Held annually, this event brings together influential industry figures who benefit from two days of targeted discussions, networking, expert sessions and Q&A.
The theme of this years conference is: Aligning Corporate Strategies to Achieve Business Goals and Increase ROI. It will look at the increased pressure Medical Device Development companies face in relation to delivering high-quality products, streamlining their project management strategies and achieving their business goals.
With high amounts of M&A activity and company consolidations in the sector, the event will focus on how Med-Tech portfolios are being integrated at a rapid rate and why it’s crucial that projects and programs don’t slip through the cracks or get neglected.
Looking at what actionable strategies and processes can be employed to maintain alignment between a company’s portfolio and priority projects, professionals in portfolio management, corporate strategy and project management will use the event to strategize best practices in project investment, prioritization, and allocation with a view to how best to establish a robust portfolio management plan once they get back to the office.
As an event partner Bubble have negotiated a special discount for would-be attendees. If you’d like to know more, please see below. Hope to see you in Minneapolis!
For $200 discount on conference registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and mention Bubble Group to receive savings on attendance.
- Improve medical device project portfolio management (PPM) through effective forecasting & front end decision making.
- Build a robust business case to achieve executive buy-in.
- Optimize resource allocation methods to progress portfolio management.
- Implement an actionable portfolio integration strategy to support merger or acquisition processes.
- Develop portfolio management tools to advance a company’s portfolio and pipeline of products.
C-Level Executives, EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers and Scientists responsible for:
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Medical device Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Strategy & Business Development
- Business Development & Licensing
- Strategic Business & Resource Planning
Correct at time of writing:
- Improving Medical device Project Portfolio Management through Effective Forecasting and Decision Making in the Front End
- Developing Right-Sized Tools and Processes for a Rapidly Growing Medical Device Firm
- Leveraging Portfolio Management to Dramatically Improve a Product Line
- Evaluating the Impacts Operational vs. Strategic Portfolio Management Will Have When Establishing a Successful Portfolio
- Prioritizing Projects & Portfolios to Advance Resource Allocation Methods
- Identifying the Differences in a Product Portfolio versus an Investment Portfolio to Determine the Most Valuable Venture
- Achieving a Holistic Portfolio Process that Incorporates all Components Needed in a Successful Portfolio Management Plan
- Optimizing Resource Allocation Methods to Progress Portfolio Management
- Developing Medical Device Project Portfolio Management Tools to Advance Portfolio and Product Pipelines
- Executing Portfolio Management within a Global R&D Platform
- Designing a Structure that Will Organize and Prioritize Key Projects and Available Resources
- Using a Hybrid of the Phase Gate and Waterfall Approaches to Maximize Checkpoints Management
- Preparing for Future Impacts in the Medical Device Industry to Ensure Strong Portfolio Maintenance
- Creating a Robust Pipeline of Products and Projects through Incorporating Patient Experience & Usability Data in the Front End
- Fostering Corporate Collaborations to Expand a Company’s Portfolio
- Sustained Innovation: Using Technology Pipelines to Develop Assets for the Medical Device Portfolio
For a full agenda and speakers list please click the button below to visit the event organizers website.