Central Government Strategy Forum
Plan, Lead & Deliver
6-7 December 2016, Beaumont Estate, Windsor. UK
Bubble is pleased to announce that it is to sponsor and exhibit at the 2016 Central Government Strategy Forum. Held bi-annually, the event explores how Central Government departments can better lead and deliver UK Government Strategy at a local and national level.
‘Digital by Default’ has been the preferred route for UK Government service delivery for some time (see HERE if the term is new to you). With core services such as the Gov.uk web portal now well established, Central Government officers are increasingly tasked to define innovative new ways to sustain their organizations. One such challenge is empowering public servants to meet the needs of future service provision through Digital Transformation.
Taking place on the 6-7 December (at the Beaumont Estate, Windsor. UK) the 2016 forum is targeting public sector innovators involved with: Project and Portfolio Management; Infrastructure investments; Big Data Analytics and Programme and Performance service provision.
Chaired by Nic Cary, Head of Digital Transformation at the Department of Transport, various sessions will look at priority-based policies, assuring frontline capacity and ensuring better infrastructure support.
With over 250 C-suite executives and directors from Central Government Agencies already registered to attend, the two days of group discussions, networking, think-tanks, panel sessions and presentations aim to provide delegates with a unique opportunity to consider both challenges and, possible solutions.
Confirming the sponsorship, Co-Founder and Director of Bubble Innovation, Peter Hoyland commented:
“As a Project Portfolio Management vendor, we are looking forward to better understanding what it is that government officials need and expect from digital specialists such as ourselves.
We’re already listed on G-Cloud, The UK Governments official Digital Marketplace, but this is a great opportunity to meet Public Sector decision makers face-to-face and gain critical insight into their day-to-day and strategic innovation challenges.”
As with previous Central Government Strategy Forum’s, this event is open to invited public sector decision makers only, but more details and links to the event organisers can be found HERE.
It’s a great opportunity to gain critical insight, initiate new contacts and share understanding with other key decision makers and experts.
- Enhance your individual proficiency as a central government expert.
- Extract important skills through top level seminar sessions.
- Participate in formal and informal networking sessions to make new contacts for the future.
- Exchange ideas with solution experts and industry thought leaders.
- Learn strategies you can take back and implement in your own organisations.
- Get up-to-date understanding of the latest topics, industry drivers and market trends.
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Innovation Strategy within Government
- Project, Programme and Resource Management
- Long Term Roadmaps and Scenario Plans
- Strategy & Business Development